The Best Pool vacuums are one of the essential equipment for those who love their pools clean. Different pool cleaners exist currently in the market. These include suction cleaners, robot cleaners, robot, automatic and pressure cleaners.
However, some pool cleaners end up more disgusting than our pool cleaning problems.
Some pool cleaners are too short to reach all corners of the pool, some get stuck in only one spot of the pool, others totally immobile and of course compatible and inefficient.
As a customer, it’s your right to purchase highly efficient pool cleaners that’s compatible with the best pool vacuum system or any pumps to be regardless of their speeds.
Our long, flexible hoses will enable your cleaning to reach all corners of the pool independent of the size or shape.
Similarly, the mobility of our products ensures that they do not necessarily get stuck during the cleaning process.
Wherever you are, our efficient and high quality cleaners can be shipped to you at a very friendly price.
Our wide range of products will equally accommodate all your needs. This is definitely the place to shop for all that your cleaning needs.
- Top Best Pool Vacuum Suction Automatic
- Top Best Pool Vacuum Robotic
- 1. Dolphin 99996323 Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel Cable, 60-Feet
- 2. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleanert
- 3. Aqua Products ABJR Aquabot Junior In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Purchase guide
- Research and read reviews
- Pool type and size
- Condition of the pool, its environments and frequency of use
- Materials used for construction
- Filter type and filtration rate
- Size and weight
- Cleaning cycles
Top Best Pool Vacuum Suction Automatic
1. Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
You can use it to clean your tile, vinyl, concrete or fiberglass in-ground pool surfaces.
Moreover, it is suitable for your 100x50m pool walls, although this depends on where the skimmer box is situated.
You do not have too worry too much about clogging or fouling components. Its sealed gearbox takes care of this problem.
- The MX8 has a great turnaround time cleaning pools in less than 3hrs (depending on size of course). Its high efficiency enables it to clean the stairs and all contoured spaces with little effort.
- MaX-Drive technology gives the MX8 maximum traction allowing it to maneuver around all spaces of the pool.
You can enjoy enhanced performance and longevity through automatic flow controls. Regardless of the choice of pumps used, the MX8 high performance is a guarantee.
- The usage of a solar, 2-speed or variable speed pump in your MX 8 suction cleaner would allow you to determine the energy efficiency of your cleaner.
- Model installation and set-up is very easy.
- Despite its ability to collect small debris, dirt and sand, MX8 cannot collect large debris and leaves.
- Similarly, it cannot collect sand and silt as effectively as the Zodiac T5 Duo cleaner.
- Its hose is also a few inches longer than that of MX8.
Compared to the MX8 that utilizes dual-cyclonic suction, the T5 utilizes the duo disc system to maximally eliminate all dirt and debris.
- However, the dual cyclonic system is faster and better thanks to the vacuum power, large debris inlet and large coverage due to its wide path.
- Despite consumer concerns about the model’s getting stuck, sand filtering inefficiency and the frequent repairs, Zodiac is always attending to the customers’ need and frequently improving the models to fit our customer needs.
Don’t have a second thought when purchasing a suction cleaner. This is definitely the mode to go to.
(Zodiac Baracuda MX8 My Review from Youtube)
2. Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale Above-Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
You won’t have to struggle emptying debris bag because this little guy is compatible with our filtration system.
- Fully installing all components takes just ten minutes.
- Water circulation and flow are another considered aspect by this automatic cleaner.
- Installed with a unique gearing system, it drags water with it, as it moves to ensure quiet, balanced water flow throughout the pool.
- Fast steering has been taken care of by the model’s contoured head design.
- Additionally, thanks to our smart-drive steering program, steering is automatic.
- Similarly, the deluxe bumper ensures frictionless movement from the walls.
- You surely do not need a manual or any tools to install or operate this cleaner.
- Its simple operation makes it suitable for use by any member of the family.
This cleaner also comes with a long enough hose to clean a 24-feet round pool. This is expandable depending on the position of the filter either in square or round pools.
- However, this cleaner does not work with Intex or soft-sided pools.
- It has a simple design which makes operation simpler when compared to other models such as the Baracuda G3.
- However, comparing the Barracuda with our cleaner, you’ll realize that Wanda the Whale does not require any pumps for operation unlike the G3.
- Similarly, installation is simplified for Wanda the Whale unlike for G3.
Simply put, this is the model for those who like hassle-free pool cleaning.
Certainly, Hayward has everything for every cleaning needs.
(Hayward Wanda the Whale Automatic suction Pool Cleaner by youtube)
3. BARACUDA G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
This yet another product from Zodiac is equipped with a flow keeper valve, wheel deflectors, 36 fin discs, durable diaphragm and long life scruff resistant hoses.
- These make the equipment one of the best, efficient, quiet and durable automatic in-ground pool cleaners.
- The cleaner effectively eliminates all sized dirt and debris from the floors, walls and the contoured surfaces.
- The cleaner works well with pumps of variable speeds ranging from single, two-speed and variable speed pumps.
- It utilizes its single movable diaphragm to ensure maximum operation, efficiency and minimal maintenance costs.
- G3’s high suction power allows it to efficiently suck all the dirt, debris, leaves, pebbles, bugs and twigs.
- Clean lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features, thanks to its 36 fin discs which penetrate to all parts of the pool.
The good thing about the G3 is its wide range of cleaning.
- Similarly, its ability to clean as many parts of the pool as possible is another tick for Zodiac’s cleaner connect your previous model of G2 with your G3 without any hassle.
All you have to do is check the compatibility of the hose ends to ensure that they fit into each other well.
It comes with 12hoses so it’s up to you, whichever length fits your pool size.
- When compared with the MX8, this model actually does a lot in terms of the dirt removal and the pool’s cleaning features.
However, some complaints have been raised concerning our documentation of the manual operator, especially when you fix some of the cleaner’s components such as the 45 degree elbows, hose protector net, flow gauge and the 4.5inch connectors.
Consequently, this is under consideration, but our customer care staff is more than willing to address any concerns our customers that may arise.
(Zodiac G3 Pool CLeaner Review by www.youtube.com)
Top Best Pool Vacuum Robotic
1. Dolphin 99996323 Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel Cable, 60-Feet
You can enjoy automatic scanning using this self-programmed pool cleaner from Dolphin.
- The unit comes completely finished and requires no pre-installation during use.
- Its cartridge is easy to filter and it comes with an additional spring clean-up filter. These are used for both the large and small debris filtering to ensure no dirt is left behind.
- The model has an in built shut off system for efficient and power saving cleaning.
- Three hours is enough time for the bot to have finished its cleaning (although this varies with the pool size).
- This bot is an independent cleaner that does not require connection to the pool system.
- It can efficiently clean up to 50 feet of your pool provided it is flat surfaced.
How more awesome this can get! Its powerful scrubbers and vacuum will leave your pool sparkling and always attractive.
- However, this little fellow is unable to clean some surface parts such as stairs (requires flat surfaces) unlike the ABJR Aquabot.
- Nevertheless, this bot is fitted with cartridges rather than filter bags. These are more efficient when it comes to debris collection.
- Dolphin further offers the consumer with a one year warranty on the parts and the labor which is seemingly impressive considering most manufacturers lack such warranty offers.
This equipment is definitely worth spending your cash on. Its durability can be attested by thousands of customers who have continually used the cleaner for longer periods of time.
There is definitely a reason why it’s among the best pool vacuum rated robotic cleaners!
(Dolphin 99996323 Robotic Pool Cleaner by youtube.com)
2. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleanert
This pool cleaner is also fitted with a filtration system capable of filtering 2-microns of particulate matter.
- This hose- free cleaner is also fitted with a 40 feet cable and a built in power supply transformer for the pump.
- It filters all sizes of dirt, debris, sand and leaves down to two microns.
- Its extra wide non-marring wheels enables the rover to move over all surface types without getting stuck.
- Its perfection goes on to its suction capability of up to 70 gallons per minute.
- It also has 2 cycle of cleaning set for 2hr automatic shut off time for convenient power, chemical and water use.
It should , nevertheless, be understood that this Aquabot rover does not clean the pool floor, cove wall and the waterline like the ABJR in-ground Aquabot (although it does not clean the waterline too).
The model does not have a tangle swivel unlike the dolphin nautilus cleaner.
- Comparing the two Aquabot cleaners, features such as the 2 microns filtration systems are installed in both Aquabot cleaners.
- However, the ABJR lacks a suction pump, but utilizes a totally different mechanism.
- The APRVJR Pool Rover robotic is however faster and is installed with a double cycle system.
- The installed hydro robotic system ensures longevity and minimal maintenance costs.
For all above-ground pool cleaning, this is the perfect choice to go for.
This bot is a surely a miracle worker. You should definitely go for one.
(Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. – Above Ground Pool Robotic Cleaner by RealBeautiful Beauty from Youtube)
3. Aqua Products ABJR Aquabot Junior In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
This bot does your cleaning without any attached hose, any pumps or even a pool filter system.
That means saving on these components and of course their maintenance costs.
- It can clean all debris ranging from small sized sand particles to large sized leaves without much struggle.
- Imagine spending less on chemicals, energy, environmental impacts and energy costs.
- This in-ground bot can clean your floors, cove and lower wall up to 40 feet from your surfaces.
- You can forget about skimmers, inefficiency cleaning of some corners and short lengths of hoses.
- It also has lower weight than the usual bot and it comes with a 2-micron filters enabling it to capture the particulate debris.
- It also has a 50-foot cable and dual super grip brushes to ensure that floor sparkles at the end of its 3-4hrs job.
However, this bot does not clean the water line and it lacks the anti-tangle swivel found in other models such as the Aquabot Breeze XLS and the Aquabot junior NXT.
- Regardless of these shortfalls, we cannot compare its high efficiency filtration system, energy efficiency, low cost maintenance and its fast action.
I totally love this bot, I can literally go and get it right now.
Whether you have an oval, a round rectangular or an irregular pool, this is the definitely the cleaner for you.
(Aquabot Jr. Robotic Pool Cleaner by Lora Mast from Youtube)
Don’t just go to the local retailer and just ask for any pool cleaner.
You need to have a clear idea of what you need depending on several factors of consideration.
This will help you make the right purchase choices when looking for your pool cleaner.
Research and read reviews
As the customer, you should equally be equipped with knowledge about the equipment.
Visit online websites and read about the various types of cleaners available.
It is advisable to read about what others are saying regarding the purchased cleaners. In this way, you will understand the operation mechanism, the hose length, the preferable pool types, the warranty conditions, different pricing and any issues raised by similar customers.
This helps you to unravel the truth about the product and gain unbiased information since you can be able to judge for yourself about the product.
Pool type and size
Basically, two types of pools exist.
These are the in-ground and the above ground pools.
above ground pools
Just as their names suggest, in ground pools are below the ground surface level, whereas the above ground are raised from the ground upwards.
Depending on their sizes, pools can be categorized as either residential or commercial.
Residential pools are those longer than 50 feet, whereas the commercial pools are over 50 feet in length.
Shapes may differ. Some pools may be rectangular, oval, circular or irregularly shaped.
The basic features such as the light, the stairs and the depth may also vary.
- All these features affect the cleaner to be purchased.
Take the length for example: the length of the hose or the cord to be purchased has to be put into consideration for the cleaner to reach all corners of the pool.
In ground pools cannot be cleaned using above-ground cleaners and vice versa.
When it comes to small pools, you need a cleaner with short hose, cords or cables to prevent them from being entangled.
The shape affects the corners and the edges of the pool. This means your cleaner needs to be compatible with the corners for effective cleaning.
- Pools with contoured floors also need special cleaners Because not any cleaners can satisfy this.
To be clearer, a cleaner such as the Dolphin Nautilus requires flat surfaces only whereas the MX8 can comfortably navigate through most spaces.
You also need to know the materials used in your pool floor because not all cleaners can work on all surface materials.
Condition of the pool, its environments and frequency of use
You need to consider the nearness of the pool to structures that may release dirt or other debris into the pool.
Nearness to such structures shall dictate the type of cleaner to be purchased judging the situation with the debris size being released.
Similarly, uncovered pools may have more silt, sand or dust remains compared to the covered one. These conditions demand frequent cleaning of the pool.
- The chosen cleaner should be fit for frequent use and considerate of the particle size.
- You also have to think critically about the maintenance and the replacement of parts prone to wear.
Materials used for construction
Some cleaners will only work for specific materials.
- Floors may be made of fiberglass, tile, vinyl or concrete.
You can see whereas a cleaner like a cleaner like the MX8 can handle all these materials, The Barracuda G3 does not also work well with Intex or soft-sided pools.
Filter type and filtration rate
Some cleaners have water filtration systems.
Depending on how dusty or dirty your pool is, you might need to go for a cleaner with such a system. The filter type may be a cartridge such as the one found in Dolphin’s Nautilus or may be a filter bag.
- The good thing about the suction and the cartridge filtering system is that you don’t need to replace the filter bags in-the case of getting filled up.
- For the machine with washable ones you do not need to replace them but just clean them. The cartridges need to be unclogged before being used for the successive cleaning.
- Measured in GPH (gallons per hour), the filtration rate is equally important.
You should consider buying a cleaner with a high enough rate to cover the volume of your pool. It also dictates the amount of debris collected.
Size and weight
Because of technical issues, these two factors are increasingly gaining popularity as some of the most important factors during purchasing of machinery in general.
- You need to consider the depth of your pool and the available storage space. These will help you determine the right size and weight of the cleaner to be purchased.
- You need to know whether the equipment you’re purchasing can be lifted out of the deep or shallow pool you have by any member of the family or whoever’s in charge of operating the cleaner.
Take for example: the DOLPHIN Nautilus that weighs approximately 18.75 pounds. This is quite light as compared to an MX8 or an ABJR Aquabot junior.
Automatic pool cleaners have pre-set or programmable cleaning cycles of 2 hours shut off time.
This allows such cleaners to handle their job within the allowed two hours unless they’re manually shut off after timing begins.
Depending on the size of the pool, how clean or dirty it is and whether you want to save some extra few dollars from energy and power costs, one can buy a programmed or a programmable cleaner.
The programmable cleaner comes with the advantage of choosing the cleaning cycles. You might want to go for that for customization reasons.
This is a must check for any purchase.
You just have to purchase whatever you have budgeted for.
However, you might want to hassle some more cash if you find a better product that’s above your budget limits.
You just have to be flexible when it comes to purchasing such equipment and you should have the relevant information about what in the pool cleaning sector.
For these kinds of equipment, warranty is very important considering the technicalities of these cleaners. The more time the warranty covers the better.
Some warranties go a further step to cover the parts and the labor for their designated time frames. A good example of such a model is the dolphin Nautilus above ground cleaner.
So much has been said about different models.
So much information and reviews is trending over our social media platforms about pool cleaners.
However, customers are still asking so many questions about these cleaners, their longevity, performance and also the credibility of information relayed over these platforms.
- Customers deserve to know that the Aqua Products-ABJR Aquabot Junior In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner is the best pool vacuum existing.
- Just look at its filtration rate, its capability to clean all surfaces, with an elevation of up to 90 degrees of walls.
- Imagine 4 cleaning cycles, dual super grip scrubbing brushes, 40 feet length, surface coverage and of course its 50 foot’ long cable.
- Imagine how much you can save with this chemical, power, water and energy efficient cleaning machine.
Where else can you find up to 2 micron particulate filtration with so much efficiency?
Simply put, I would call this one of the best pool robots ever made. It is surely worth your every cent!
I highly recommend it for you.