The relativity in the principle of gun safety is only in the faces of those who have no guns or theirs are of no consequence. Only obsolete guns can be of no consequence when put in the line of any user who may be oblivious of the risk posed. guns pose grave risks to you and your family.
Most gun owners have the feeling that it is imperative to have something secure enough to care for their guns. Gun safes are the most suitable items to be used in this stead. It is therefore not surprising that the Gunvault manufacturing came up with the Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe.
Because of its long stay in the market, the company has been growing through learning from the weaknesses of its other competitions. It is here that the company has made lots of improvement in its latest design when it comes to this safe.
Dissecting through the safe is necessary so that you get to have a real feel of the creative touch of the safes manufacturer. However, this is usually what is lacking because most shoppers run for quick solutions without checking. In this review, we hope to quench your inquisitive mind.
Features of the safe
Some of the areas which have made the safe provide its ultimate user with the security on his firearm include;
- Built-in computer access system which helps in controlling the key pad access mechanism.
- Comes with mounting hardware which makes it suitable for mounting on any side of the room.
- Thick 16 gauge steel wall with precisely fit design, the hallmark of the Gunvault. This makes it tamper proof.
- The locking mechanism consists of the high strength lock mechanism that is hard to break through.
- A tamper indicator should any attempts be made to pry.
- An audio system which informs the user if there are any invalid attempts.
- Reasonably weighed at 9.7 pounds and sizeable enough to carry your gun and a few valuables.
- Uses battery power thus can be used even in the remote areas.
- It has a 1 year li8miterd warranty covering for replacement and repairs.
- Uses the Gunvault’s no eyes keypads which provide quick access to the safe in case of an emergency.
- An ergonomic design that appeals to the class of the user.
- Learn digital buttons which are easily programmable to enable wide range of access.
- Foam lined interior for protecting the firearm against any form of scratches.
Some of the benefits of using this gun safe include the following;
- High levels of security and reliability which is the hallmarks of this manufacturer.
- Safety to the gun and the people within the surrounding.
- Better lock mechanism with reliable sense of backup when needed.
- Precise fittings, design appealing to the eyes.
- Longer life of the safe with the string wall making it hae4d to wear out.
- Technology based use with the computer system making the users digital.
- Wide user access with the ability to store over 12 million user codes.
- Ease of use with the size and weight serving to the advantage of the user.
- Economical in terms of the battery use and the overall price.
- The Gunvault GV2000S is not an easy safe to tamper with.
Things We Liked Things We Didn't Like
Things We Liked
Things We Didn't Like
Highly recommended! That is the most important sentiment most of its users have on this safe. I can’t disagree with them given the unique and reliable nature of security I came to experience with the safe.
It is good though it may not be very large for keeping anything extra apart from your gun and valuables, its one if the safest gun safes with little reports on prying and breakages. If you are looking for a safe to use in transit, this is the most ideal implement to go for.
It is not your usual biometric safe and so may not be so efficient if that is what you are looking for. There are other biometric safes which may be deemed better than this safe. However, discretion is the key because none of them lacks its own share of faults.
The best areas to go to are the diverse reviews appearing on the online platforms and the other areas where the safe is on sale. Most people sadly do not take this fact into account. It’s good you did, this will be worth every coin you put into it.
How to use
The Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe is ideal for use in keeping a single gun, preferably a pistol and other small valuables. For those with a collection, this may not work. However, the digital keypads are meant to allow access in spite of the fact that it still requires the access through the use of finger.
At purchase, the safe has nothing in its memory; it can be programmed to suit the accepted user access. It has the capacity to store several data and this allows the user make the accessibility quite flexible. In case of the jamming of the safe, it may be prudent to give it a second try.
The market is awash with gun safes of all kinds waiting for the few gun holders to buy them. It is not known why some of these companies do not take into account the several user recommendations and combine them into one good safe. In most quarters, this is regarded as a junk because it jams.
When it comes to securing your guns, the Gunvault safes have been known to provide just the best. It could be the answer to the diversity they provide, so that each one gets what fits his pocket. You have the best company with this gun safe in your room, if you are a pistol holder. So let buy Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe for your pistol.