- Product Description
- Product specification / features
- Who must buy Haier 18 bottle dual zone
- Benefits of using Haier 18 bottle wine cooler
- How does Haier 18 bottle wine refrigerator work
- User review and recommendation
- Use guidance, maintenance and issues fixing
- Conclusion and review summary
- For all of you, who work hard and party harder, here is the amazing Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar to celebrate life with your friends and family. This wine cooler is manufactured by Haier America, a known name in innovative kitchen appliances and utilities.
- Compared to its smaller brother above, this cooler is for those that have decided they want to get a bit more serious about wine. It has all the same qualities that make the Haier 6-Bottle Cooler so great, but this bad boy doesn’t only store 18 bottles of goodness, but it also has dual temperature zones allowing you to store different types.
- This is a remarkable wine cooler, solid built and integrated with dual-zone thermo-electric temperature controls having a digital display for temperature level view. The lustrous black body, finished with double-pane glass doors preserves cooling inside and reduces energy requirement.
- You can place your precious wine bottles on pullout chrome shelves. Fetching a bottle in the dark will not be a problem with subtle illumination provided inside. Its thermo-electric cooling technology ensures a perfect temperature to maintain your wine’s flavor.
- Many buyers have highly appreciated this compact, awesome looking, noiseless, easy on pocket and dedicated wine cooler, which is capable of storing up to 18 bottles so that you can give a memorable party to your closest buddies. Here we have some aspects, which make Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar a highly likable product.
- Quietly Cool: If you are looking for a quiet and super-cooling cellar for your collection of wines, which you want to enjoy in the best moments of your life, then haier 18-bottle capacity dual-zone wine cellar is the answer to your needs. It will hardly make its presence felt, but does a great chilling task.
- Suitable for both Red and White wines: Whether you appreciate white or red wine, this cellar is suitable for both, chilling these two flavors to the perfect temperature by allowing you to store them in separate sections.
- Appealing Looks: Its ultra-modern looks will get you a huge number of compliments and it complements your party atmosphere or your impeccable home decor.
- LED display for temperature control: You don’t have to touch your wine bottles to check how chilled your wine is. Just take a look at the LED display and set the right cooling with dual touch screen. A variable setting for upper and lower sections gives you the flexibility to fix the temperature for these wines.
Product specification / features
- Model No. : HVTEC18DABS
- Weight : 41.8 pounds
- Temperature :46-66F upper compartment; 54-66F lower Compartment.
- Volume/ bottles : 18 cubic_feet
- Installation : Free Standing
- Color : Black
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Door Type : Glass
Who must buy Haier 18 bottle dual zone
This high capacity wine cooler is best suited for:
- If you own a bar or a mid-size hotel, you can give personalized services to your customers with Haier 18 bottle wine cellar
- Wine collectors who love to try different wine flavors
- If you want to enjoy dinner time wine with your family.
- Travelers in yacht, Trailer or an RV
Benefits of using Haier 18 bottle wine cooler
- Haier wine cooler 18 bottle is dedicated to fulfill your wine serving needs by giving you most controlled chilling options depending on the wine you want to offer. It is compact and free standing, so that any corner of your home can be transformed into a party zone.
- If you are planning to run a pub to earn huge benefits, then this economical cellar will suit your needs and will add a style quotient to the bar and party interior.
Things We Liked
- Noise and vibration free.
- Chills your wine quickly
- Variable setting for top and bottom compartments.
- Impressive appearance with curved smoked glass doors, you will get countless compliments.
- The shelves can be removed easily for creating space or routine cleaning
- Needs low power and creates a low carbon footprint
Things We Didn't Like
- Lighting facility for upper section only.
- The lower compartment has lesser space than the upper.
How does Haier 18 bottle wine refrigerator work
- The best thing Haier 18 bottle wine refrigerator does, is that it provides you two different temperature zones for red and white wines. The upper cabinet gives you a temperature choice fit for red wine and the lower cabinet can chill white wine to perfection.
- Both sections have their own distinct LED display and touch panels for controlling and displaying temperature settings. The insulation provided by double pane insulated glass door is a foolproof for most reliable cooling.
User review and recommendation
89% of customers have rated it with 4-5 stars. Here is our recommendation for this stunning wine cooler.
- Feature and price 9/10
- Advantage benefit. 9/10
- Installation, warranty, maintenance. 9/10
Use guidance, maintenance and issues fixing
- The Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar requires only 120 watts of energy and can store 18 wine bottles at a time.
- For best performance, it must be spaced about 6 inches away from all sides. Always put the cooler on a hard surface. If you have a carpeted floor, place the cooler on a hard board. The chrome chambers and double-pane glass door can be easily wiped clean with a dry cotton cloth napkin.
- Haier offers a 12 month warranty for all manufacturing workmanship and material defects. Maintenance of this product is hassle free, just supply the suggested power and enjoy your chilled drinks any time.
Conclusion and review summary
- Even though Haier 18-bottle dual zone with curved door is a thermoelectric cooler, the unit does have a slight hum as a result of the fan, but it is no louder than any other appliances/devices that you carry in your home. It’s comparable to the sound of a computer.
- The aesthetics of the unit are also very sleek with the smoked glass doors and the soft interior light and would suit almost any interior. One slight downside is that the unit does not store the temperature setting in case you unplug, or when there is a power out. This may be a bit of an inconvenience when you’re deciding where to set up the unit and may have to unplug a number of times, but shouldn’t be an issue once you have it set up.
This is the Haier HVTEC18DABS review. You can click on following link to get more information about Haier 8 Bottle Wine Cellar review, a similar product.