The Kreg PRS2100 Bench top router table is known to provide a whole lot of working space. The level-Loc rings make adjustments on this router table through the cam clamps. Unlike other types of router tables, this particular model is known to be significantly quiet and has the ability to work with large routers. This is the router table that would be ideal for anyone who is looking for an industrial router table to handle huge cutting tasks as it provides a wide array of choices.
- The Kreg PRS2100 router table has dimensions of 19.2 by 30 by 4.8 inches and weighs 28.8 pounds, which makes it a portable router table.
- The new open design has been embraced by most of the users as well as the level-Loc reducing rings.
- The amazing features of the router table will make it possible to get precise cuts, as the table has an emphasis on precision.
- The fence is regarded as an industrial type since it contains a dust collection port, adjustable faces, vertical jointing and the new cam clamps.
- There is a full size router insert plate, which comes with precision plate levels and Level-Loc reducing rings.
- The MDF table has a large top surface which measures 16 by 24 inches and an easy-slide surface, which allows the wood pieces to move easily on the surface.
- There is increased stability that is enhanced by the heavy duty steel stand, with a wide stance.
- The Kreg PRS2100 router table has an open design, which provides an extra working surface.
Who Is Kreg PRS2100 Ideal For ?
The Kreg PRS2100 router table is considered to be a full size router table and as such recommended for industrial processes. This table is ideal for professionals who have complex wood cutting projects and frequent need to use large woodworking routers.
- The Kreg PRS2100 router table has a new open design, which makes it possible to work with very large routers.
- You can use the Kreg PRS7850 precision router table stop with this router table. This will enhance the precision and accuracy of the fine adjustments.
- This router table comes with a wide stance heavy duty stand, made purely from steel.
- The open design of the router table will reduce the noise levels, making the workshop a conducive environment for work.
- There is a high-pressure MDF laminate on the table surface and an easy-slide cover, which allows wood pieces to move easily on the surface.
- With this router table, you can use all the large routers in the market, which makes it an ideal industrial router table.
- The new Level-Loc rings and new cam clamps will enhance adjustment of the fence on this router table.
Installation and Maintenance Guide
- Follow the manual that comes with this router table to be able to attach all the parts into their specific places.
- Assemble the wide stance steel stand and put the fence in place.
- You would need to adjust the fence using the new cam clamps and the Level-Loc rings.
- Place the full-size router insert plate in its position and fix the router that you wish to use for routing.
- The bit guard and dust collection will prevent any wood chips and saw dust from affecting the operator.
Please follow Scott Phillips step by step to install this Router Table
Maintenance Guide of Kreg PRS2100
- It is advisable to clean your router table often.
- Empty the dust collection port often so as to avoid any clogging in the router table.
- You should check the cam clamps often to ensure that they are fitted in the right place.
- Check all the parts and store them in their respective places, when not in use.
There are so many amazing features on the Kreg PRS2100 router table. This will allow you to make adjusted fast and easily. The open design provides a larger working surface area and it will accommodate all the large routers, making it an effective heavy commercial router table. Some concerns have been raised over the plastic parts on this router table, but the benefits certainly outweigh the drawbacks. This is a great router table for both professionals and novices who enjoy woodworking projects.