Biometric safe is some of the most exciting gun storage implements in the house and offices. That is usually made exciting when the safe has some of the most enticing features. One of the safes worth giving such accolades is the Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe.
For use in offices and homes, the safe has all it takes to care for those small firearms you may need to keep away from the eyes of your family and workmates. It is not surprising that the sentry safes have had a strong grip on the market.
Since the first quarter of the 21st century, this company has remained relevant in making some of the safest valuable storages. It is usually their resilience and the spirit of innovation which has always made them produce several gun and valuable safes for diverse uses.
Characteristics of the pistol safe
Some of the visible characteristics of this safe include the following;
- It works with one hand finger biometric registration with a gas strut allowing for access and opening of the safe.
- 12 gauge solid steel wall for maximum safety and security.
- It also additionally has a pry resistant door which is made of steel.
- Better weight and size which makes it able to be carried away in the course of transit of the pistol or other valuables which may be kept inside.
- Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe uses 4 pieces of AA batteries which help in providing power even in the remotest of areas.
- It comes with additional mounting accessories which allows for ease of mounting away from the prying eyes.
- It comes with an aesthetic design with a good color which appeals to the eye.
- Sizeable enough to hold a revolver, semi automatic handgun and a J&K hand gun.
- Has a whisper free steel wall which produces less noise when accessing.
- Biometric and electronic Keypads which allows for ease of programming for ease of entry.
- It comes with an override key for ease of access when the biometric system fails.
- comes with an additional cable for use during transit
Likely benefits of its use
Using the biometric gun safe is bound to have the following benefits. These include;
- A fast acting biometric lock mechanism which allows fast finger scans and access.
- A strong build which allows for more safety to the pistol and valuables.
- Strong, ergonomic design which makes the safe be pleasant in the room where it is to be used.
- A programmable system which allows for quick access to the safe.
- User friendly design which is nice to install in the office.
Things We Liked
- Easy to access keypads which allow for better interaction with the biometric safe.
- Programmable feature for change of user if need be.
- Allows for multiuser with the next user getting to store his fingerprints as well.
- A user friendly service with alternative keys to go with.
- Spacious enough to store the intended items.
- Solid tamperproof feature with the capacity to deter any form of theft.
- Free from intrusion as well especially where hacking using paperclips are concerned.
Things We Didn't Like
The weaknesses of the Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe include;
- May be small if you have a large cache of weapons to keep safe.
- Spongy keypads which may make you have several attempts at access when the keys are to be used.
The storage of smaller guns could not have found something better. The several pointers to the good use of the safe are clear that this was made when the sentry safe had taken time to correct the weaknesses observed with the other safes from that brand.
It if free from the problems which were perennially seen in most of the brand safes like the case of ease tampering using paper clip. No one can try that with the Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access which is also in addition a simple one finger biometric scan safe.
It is more than recommended for use in the bedrooms and within the homes and offices where the owner will enjoy a programmable accessibility option during its use. In some cases, you may have problems with the size and want to buy an alternative safe, go ahead, it’s your choice.
Sentry safe has other options so do the other safe making companies which are sprawling the World Wide Web. Looking around these sites and other diverse reviews could help solve the mysterious feel you may have. To the manufacturer, what if you worked on the keypads?
How to buy and use Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe
You can buy the Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe from any of the registered retailers on the web or from the brick and motor stores. Buying the item in cash from the brick stores may help you have an instant feel of the safety features.
Online stores are an ideal place to buy best gun safe given the discounts they give to the diverse buyers. The buyer may not have the time to have a real encounter with the safe but only the nice picture which they post, using them is not bad anyway.
The safe which is usually bought in a package has to be unpacked for use. It’s then programmed with the finger prints scan following in toe. In the normal practice, carry out multiple scan of at least 6 times for each finger to be used.
The scan process needs to be systematic and slowly for the scanner to be able to synchronize the details. If you do it quickly, there is likely hood that the biometric system will not work.
Manufacturer in some cases remain very rigid with making changes when they have weaknesses. This is however not the same with the Sentry safe, given the manner in which they have gracefully tried solving the weak points of their other gun safes.
The Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe is an improvement from other safes from this brand which suffered problems of being easily accessible with knocks of the fist. Using it has changed the whole valuables’ safety concept in the market.
If you have suspense when read this review, so let read gunvault mv500 review to consider.