Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food High Prairie Canine offers your pets a natural and balanced diet that is in consonance with their genes. This cuisine provides enough nutrients to satisfy the inbuilt cravings of your dogs. As the premier dog food for Boxers, the product mix is composed of actual roasted meats in supplementation with vegetables and fruits. The grain –free meal offers superior taste and are easily digestible that most pets become fond of and bond with immediately.
Specifications of Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food
The sizes found in the TOTW dog food for Boxers are;
- 5 lb
- 15 lb
- 30 lb
- High Prairie Bison
- chicken meal
- egg product
- lamb meal
- ocean fish meal
- roasted bison
- roasted venison
- chlorine chloride
- dried chicory root
Most Interesting Features
While the above ingredients as a whole are fantastic for the overall health of your pet, Taste of the Wild has one ingredient in particular that makes better than many others. In the addition of this element, Taste of the Wild reigns supreme over many other brands. Taste of the Wild shows their better differences through their ingredients, one of which includes bison. Commonly, dog foods contain cattle meat, but Taste of the Wild has chosen the “new healthy red meat”.
Being of lasting advantage, the use of the North American Bison (also known as the buffalo), in dog food has plenty of benefits when it comes to quality food for dogs who have allergies. Most red meats are allergenic, and dogs are sensitive. With bison as the incorporated red meat, users are removing this allergenic risk and replacing it with a healthy, non-allergenic, protein-filled meat. Dogs who have weight issues and an immense amount of food allergies will not only enjoy being able to eat meat again but the delicious taste of the buffalo incorporation in Taste of the Wild.
Instead of feeding beef to your pup and only receiving a portion of the necessary amino acids, buffalo meat contains all of the amino acids for a healthy body while giving more protein and less fat into their diet. Buffalo meat is truly a sustainable ingredient that will soon take over the common ingredient of beef.
Bison isn’t the only meat featured in Taste of the Wild, as it also includes wild boar and lamb. Wild boar is an important ingredient because of the comparison to wild hogs. Since hogs are extremely common and practically farm-milled, they’re a cheap meat that isn’t of high-quality. As for boars, they’re an exceptional and more rare type of pig meat in the world of dog food and is treated as the golden ticket.
Lastly, Taste of the Wild also uses chelated minerals. While this ingredient comes in different forms naturally, this compound is used in dietary supplements for humans and food in dogs. The minerals that are placed into the dog food and attach to the proteins within the food. Doing so encourages the improvement and absorption within the digestive tract.
Features of this dog food for Boxers
- Real roasted meats component
- fruits and vegetables supplements
- natural antioxidants coverage
- Grain-free element for dog food variants
- Flavored venison meat and lean bison
- Composed of easily digestible antioxidants and protein
- Immune system boosting
- label information provided upon delivery
Why is it the Amazon bestseller?
The TOTW has been my boxer’s staple meal in the last thirteen months, and it evokes gracious words from me. The grain-free feature is a huge hit and its lower price trumps Orijen.TOTW is, therefore, the most cost-effective dog food for Boxers that is grain-free, supplying the desired protein content and fat supply.
The healthy weight gain your dog is assured of also makes TOTW a desirable fit, and you can be sure its muscles will be well supported for its active lifestyle.
Who Needs it most? When?
Boxer puppies are best suited for puppy meals till their 18th month. At this stage, you need to introduce TOTW to them on a gradual basis so that they don’t develop stomach upset with other unpleasant side effects.
The healthier ingredient found in dog food for Boxers as the TOTW makes them even more important as god food for boxers of senior age(starting from 18 months). The difference of being fed with TOTW will show up in their health status and coat status.
- TOTW has an undisputed high protein
- It is rich in fat content (fat is necessary as vital nutrients for our pets)
- It is a cost-effective and nutritious grain-free option
- Boasts of inflammation busting robotics
- It is a holistic food for dogs
- If switching from kibbles of grain to TOTW, slow transition is needed (5-7 days gradual introduction is touted)
- Not advisable for puppies
- Small god-breeds require different strains of dog food
How to use
- 1/3 to ½ cup measures is recommended daily for body weight size of 3 to 5 pounds
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup measures is recommended daily for body weight size of 5 to 10
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of10 to 20 pounds
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 20 to 30 pounds
- 2 to 2-1/3 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 30 to 40 pounds
- 2-1/3 to 3 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 40 to 60 pounds
- 3 to 3-3/4 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 60 to 80 pounds
- 3-3/4 to 4-1/3 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 80 to 100 pounds
- 4-1/3 to 5 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of100 to 125 pounds
- 5 to 5-3/4 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 125 to 150 pounds
- 5-3/4 to 6-1/2 cups measure is recommended daily for body weight size of 50 to 175
You can read more about Automatic Pet Feeder Best Reviews as a solution for automatic feeding for your dogs and cats.