Would you like to get to know more about the various portable generators that are being sold in the market right now? Check out best portable generator reviews. Why do you need to be confused when you can get the details that you need at the soonest possible time? Get to know the top portable generators available at present time.
You may be tempted to just choose the very first portable generator that you see especially when you realize that there are so many portable generators that are available. You may not be too interested in checking out best portable generator reviews. As much as possible, you would like to choose immediately but making a hasty choice can lead you to realize that you have made a bad decision because you were impatient. Checking out portable generator reviews will help tremendously.
Portable Generator Reviews to Check Out
Here are the best portable generators reviews that you have to learn more about so that you know that you will make the right choice. Remember that there are a lot of portable generator reviews to check out, you have to consider each feature, all the pros and cons so that you can choose the best one for you.
1. DuroStar DS4000S
Searching for a product that you can use for all of your camping trips and other expeditions? This may be the one you are searching for.
- Powerful – 4000 watts power surge and 3000 watts for continuous use.
- 4 gallon tank – This portable generator will also allow you to have enough power to supply some of your items for about 8 hours. Of course this can be less or more depending on the amount of load you will be placing on your generator.
- Heavy duty steel frame – This means that this is one strong product that you can use because it is durable and effective for your needs.
- Super quiet exhaust – No need to worry if it is going to be too loud for your home.
- Comes with a chart that you can refer to so that you can check if it would fit your needs.
- Automatic low oil shut off – Allows you to see if the product is already running low on oil.
- EPA Approved – Since this is approved by the EPA, you can be sure that this is safe to use.
- Not CARB compliant which means that it cannot be purchased by people who are in California.
2. Goal Zero 22004
Get to use this plug and play portable generator for emergency situations and even for your impromptu camping trips.
- Built in AC inverter – This makes it possible to use this for small and portable gadgets that would need clean energy to work.
- This is a plug and play generator – This is portable and useful for various situations.
- Comes with a convenient pop up handle – Allows you to bring it with you when you are travelling.
- Made of Good Quality Materials – This product will be able to withstand being used for a long period of time unlike other portable generators that may suddenly break down.
- Great Design – The design of this portable generator makes it possible to eliminate carbon monoxide fumes from entering your home. This is important since carbon monoxide is a poisonous yet odorless gas.
- Stackable shape makes it perfect to place on the transportation that you are using. You can also stack it at home when you are not using it.
- Solar generator – This means that you can quickly refuel it with the use of the light energy of the sun. You can also choose to use a wall charger or your car charger in order to let this have the energy that it needs.
- Environment Friendly – The fact that this is solar powered means that it is more environment friendly and who would not want to save the environment?
- Not that Efficient in the Long Run – You may have to charge it often through your electricity instead of letting it become powered by the sun.
- You have to Pay More – Since it is not that efficient, you may find that your electricity bills have increased because of the use of this product.
3. DuroMax XP4400E
If you are searching for a portable generator that you can use for a variety of different things, this may be the one that you are looking for with all of the benefits that it can give you.
- Strong Power Surges – 4400 watt surge when you start it up and about 3500 watt for continuous use.
- 4 Gallon Tank – This allows you to have a run time of about 8 hours although this would depend on the amount of load that you are going to use.
- Electric Key – No need to try to pull it to make it start because it comes with an electric key that will be easy to turn for easy start up.
- Can be used for a Variety of Situations – Although this is one product that is usually recommended for job sites because of the various things that it can do, it does not mean that it is not ideal for home use especially when there is something wrong with the power outlet source.
- Provides Right Amount of Power for Equipment – You can be sure that the use of this product will allow you to have the right amount of power for all of your items whether they are big or small.
- EPA Approved – Proven to be safe and effective no matter where you are going to use it.
- Automatic Low Oil Shut Off – To prevent further damage that the generator may experience, the automatic low oil shut off will turn off the generator when needed.
- Not CARB compliant – This means that it cannot be purchased in California. Allow yourself to have maximum power with the use of this portable generator now.
4. PowerPro 56101
Aside from the great look of this portable generator, the features that it can give will also make users very happy.
- Impressive look of this portable generator – This is well liked by a lot of people the moment that they see its design.
- Meant to be used for travelling – This is because of its carrying handle as well as the 4 rubber pads which will make it easy for you to place on the ground.
- Lightweight – This weighs only 36 pounds.
- Oil and gas mix for fuel – There is no need for you to change the oil as often as you would do it with other portable generators.
- Quiet Exhaust System – No need to worry about using it at home because it is not too loud.
- CARB Compliant – Available for people who are living in California.
- EPA Approved – This means that it is safe to use by people for different things.
- Not as Strong as Other Portable Generators – This only provides 1000 surge watts and 500 running watts. This is much lower than other portable generators.
5. WEN 56180
If you are searching for a portable generator that you can bring around with you when you travel then you should stop searching because this is what you need.
- 1800 surge watts and 1500 running watts – This means that it provides just enough to make it possible for you to use it whether you need it at home or when you are going out of town.
- Lightweight and Compact – This makes it easy to bring around from one place to another.
- Powerful – It can also run for about 7.5 hours in half load which means that it can last longer if you would use a smaller amount of load available.
- This includes two AC120V 12.5 three-prong wall outlets – You can easily use this to charge your generator. It also comes with cigarette lighter style 12VDC outlet.
- Low Oil Automatic Shut Off – In case the oil is already low, the portable generator will automatically shut off to prevent damage to the generator.
- CARB Compliant – This also makes it available in places like California.
- Reliable – Make use of this generator when there is a power surge or when you need a steady source of energy when travelling.
- Limited Power – Unlike other generators, there is an obvious limit to the amount of things that you can load on to this portable generator all at the same time.
- Recoil Function – It seems that some people are having trouble with the recoil function of this portable generator but will usually start up afterwards.
6. WEN 56200i
This strong yet quiet portable generator may have the perfect balance of features that you are searching for in a product.
- Ultra Quiet – One of the things that can be said about WEN 56200i is that you can compare it with the sound of people who are talking. This means that this is relatively quiet especially when compared to other portable generators that may offer the same features and specs.
- 4 stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 related watts.
- EPA III and CARB compliant which means that it can be used by people from different parts of the world.
- Meant to Be Used for Different Things – Whether this will be used for power outrages, camping, other recreational activities and job sites, this portable generator will give enough power for what people need.
- Gives clean power – This will be perfect to use for gadgets and other items that may be sensitive to power surges and the amount of electricity that will be used. Whether you need to charge your laptop or your smartphone, you can expect that nothing bad will happen to it because of the generator’s clean energy.
- Fully packed panel – This will make it easy for you to use this without all the complications of trying to understand how to make the product work.
- 2000 Watt Inverter Generator – This may not be as powerful as other generators but for emergency purposes, this can still be considered useful. This is a very handy generator that you would not want to miss out on.
7. Yamaha EF2000iS
The right portable generator that can power all of your sensitive appliances and items also comes with various features that you should know more about.
- Ultra Quiet -. This is also known to be ultra quiet so you can carry on with having normal conversations with the people that you are with while this product is in use.
- 1600 – 2000 Watt portable generator – This can make it very useful when you need to use it to charge your other items.
- Inverter system – This makes it possible for you to power your sensitive gadgets and other items at the soonest possible time.
- CARB Compliant – This means that it is available in all 50 states.
- Smart Throttle – This changes the speed depending on the amount of load that is placed on the generator. This can also help improve fuel economy and can reduce the noise provided by the engine.
- Fuel Efficient – It can run for about 10.5 hours without the need to refuel. Of course, its ability to run for a long time will highly depend on the amount of load that will be placed on the generator.
- Easy Access Control Panel – No need to worry about how you are going to use the product because everything is available.
- 44 pounds – A lot of people find that it is a bit heavy at 44 pounds especially if they need to carry it with them to for certain trips and outings.
8. Champion Power Equipment 46539
This is an easy to turn on power equipment that will not embarrass you when you need to turn on this generator at the soonest possible time.
- Powerful – This generator can give 3500 watts rated and 4000 watts maximum output. Just imagine how many of your appliances and other gadgets can be powered with the use of this strong equipment.
- Remote Control – Want to make sure that the generator will start immediately? The remote control will make it possible.
- Can Run for12 hours on half load – Considering the things that you can place on it on half load, this is not bad at all.
- Engine Oil – No need to worry about purchasing separate oil for this generator because it comes with its very own engine oil.
- CARB compliant – This is a big plus for people who are living in California.
- 2 Year Warranty – If in case you need to have something on the product replaced or replaced, it can be covered by the warranty for a couple of years.
- 140 pounds – Admittedly, 140 pounds is very easy to bring around but it is made easier because of the heavy duty stainless steel frame with wheels.
- Needs an RV Outlet – In order to make this generator reach its full capacity, you need an RV outlet to make sure that you can use this product and power it up to 3500 watts.
9. Westinghouse WH7500E
This strong generator can power a lot of your items and appliances at the same time. You can also turn it on easily so you do not need to worry about trying to work it out.
- 7500 running watts and 9000 starting watts. Given its strong performance you might expect it to live up to your expectations.
- Pulse Flo muffler – This will ensure that it will still be quiet when you are using it.
- 420cc overhead Valve Engine – This is strong enough to be used for the different activities you may need it for.
- Option to Start Manually or Electrically – This will make it easy for you to choose how you are going to start this portable generator.
- Simplified Control System – Operating this portable generator will not be a chore since everything that you need will be available through the system.
- Easy to Bring Around – This is because of the heavy duty compartment with wheels. The heavy duty steep will make sure that the portable generator is protected.
- Not CARB Compliant – This is a problem for people who live in California especially because of the various benefits and pros and this product can give.
10. Generac 6719
Searching for a portable generator that can give you clean and stable power? Learn more about this generator to help you in making a decision.
- Convenient – This is actually a convenient power source especially since this will allow you to have 2000 running watts and 2200 stating watts.
- Compact and Lightweight – If you would compare it to other portable generators, this may not have the same strength but you can be sure that it will be useful especially because you can bring it with you anywhere. It has been built to be very easy to bring around when you are travelling from place to place.
- Comes with 5-20R outlets that will come with electronic load protection. This also comes with 12 volt battery charging outlet. – Make sure that you will charge this portable generator appropriately to suit your needs.
- Gives Clean Electricity – You can use it to power your appliances and all the other things that you may need.
- Comes with Warranty – If in case there are some parts of this portable generator that needs to be replaced, it can be changed at the soonest possible time.
- Super Quiet – No need to worry about using it at home and falling asleep while it is turned on because it does not produce loud sounds like other generators.
- Some Parts are Breakable – Some parts of this portable generator may not be as strong as you expect and this can become a problem later on.
The Best Portable Generator and Conclusion
When you think about it, any of this portable generators can be useful for you but you have to choose depending on what you need, what you are looking for and what you are expecting to get. The best portable generator will highly depend on what you need and it may differ from one person to another. Consider the price and the type of service that you can get from it and you will not have any problem with trying to work it out.
Besides, visit this site if you want to know how to choose a generator for RV