The Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Scan Tool is a timely solution for those who have different types of cars. This is one of the most efficient tools since it has the ability to resolve the fault codes that may appear on your dashboard.
Most technicians have recommended this tool for its speed and efficiency in as far as OBD scanning processes are concerned.
The fact that it works on different engines gives the tool versatility, which gives it an edge over the other tools.
Besides providing specialty in safety restraint systems and the antilock brake systems, the Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite scan tool has the ability to diagnose check engine light problems, freeze oxygen data sensors and also provide live reading of codes in your engine.
- The Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite tool will read live data stream and freeze the frame that contains the data for proper analysis.
- This is one of the tools that has the capability of providing all data reads and resolving all the codes for all the systems in your vehicle engine.
- With this scan tool, you can be assured that all the warning lights will be turned off.
- It has an enhanced OBD II, mode 6 and also provides an OBD II guide for technicians, so as to be able to understand the root cause of the problem code.
- It comes with a one year, free software upgrade, which ensures that your tool is always up to date.
- It supports all the 10 test models of the latest J1979 OBD II engines. This will include erasing codes, reading codes, on-board Mon.test, vehicle information and component test among others.
- Comes with a limited warranty – the 1 year warranty is good for confidence purposes. In addition, the data upgrade window provided by the manufacturer allows the user to enjoy more of the tools use.
- User friendliness – looking at the make and the size specifications, you will agree that this is one tool worth your time, effort and use.
Use and Maintenance
The fact that the Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite can be able to read all types of codes and provide solutions is a great benefit.
However, this will depend on how well you know how to use your data.
There is a user manual that will come with the package, which you should follow so as to use the tool in the best way possible. You just need to plug in the tool to your DCL port and it will ANALYZE and DETECT all your engine problems.
Autel MD802 DS Vs Autel MD802 Original
You can view the codes on a freeze frame or also print the information from your PC.
The ability to support all the test modes in most vehicle models is amazing. This makes it easy to erase the problematic codes and turn off the warning lights that are on displayed on your dashboard. Technicians will get some OBD II tips, which will help them understand the problem in great detail.
The good news is that you will get a whole year of free software upgrade from the manufacturer. This is very critical as far as the maintenance process is concerned
In addition, you can do a manual update using your computer so as to keep the scan tool functioning as required. You should store all the accessories in their respective places and clean them regularly. Follow the user manual for the instructions and more tips on the maintenance process.
Review and Recommendation
As technology keeps advancing, one needs to keep up with the pace. The Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Scan Tool has integrated modern technology, which allows it to provide all reads without a problem.
It is rated as one of the most advanced scan tools, thanks to the innovative technology that it runs on.
All the basic four systems and other major systems for your car will be troubleshot using this tool. The technicians have some guided tips, which will help them analyze the codes in a professional manner.
The Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Scan Tool is fast and efficient in providing diagnostics in a total accuracy.