Why should buy this product?
I think as a professional, you should buy this new High-Tech tool with no hesitation. BENEFITS of BlueDriver scan tool are unmatched:
Proficiency: You have an amazing scope of data reading and control at hand, enabling you to sit back on your chair and analyze the data on your smartphone.
Budget efficiency: At first, the price tag might cause a butterfly inside you. But if you look at the features as an expert, you soon realize that it’s really a bargain. Before any other consideration just think of the saving you make, where the BlueDriver does the diagnosis for you instead of a skilled mechanic, and the bill which would follow. To be able to use, android, iPhone and iPad apps to analyze the data of an OBDII scanner is an astonishing technical achievement.
- Detailed engine status report ( code reading, probable causes, confirmed solutions)
- Snapshot of code readings, to save data for further analysis
- Pollution test, confirming vehicles readiness for a smug check.
- Mode No. 6 for more Advanced readings (e.g. Number of engine misfires)
- Live Data reading, with chart and saving options
In my view, regarding the fast moving technical advances in car industry, technicians should update their knowledge and their High-Technology repair tools. On the other hand, it is necessary to make car diagnosis and repair easier, faster and most important of all 100% accurate.
To be able to achieve this, why not use the smartphone technology right in your pocket. You just plug in the tiny BlueDriver and analyze the data on your smartphone, having access to all the software technology in it. You can monitor live data of your engine using iOS app or store it in an excel sheet for further analysis.
It is handy, easy to install and opens a new chapter in car diagnosis, I surely recommend it.
BlueDriver – Bluetooth Professional OBD2 Scan Tool is aninnovative device, connecting your scanner via Bluetooth technology to iPhone, iPad and Android apps for data display and analysis.The device smaller than the palm of your hand gives you:
- Instant check of ABS and engine codes.
- Emission analysis and report.
- Saving engine data in your Drop Box.
- Download Apple and Android apps for free.
Unquestionably these features rank BlueDriver as the best in the market.
The BlueDriver has many exceptional features that makes it shine far above similar Scanners. Here are these exclusive features:
- It has a drop box data storing app,directing data to your smartphone’s drop box. Enabling you to refer to this data whenever you need it.
- The display is smartly formatted with ample visual effects, helping you to analyze them easily.
- The scanner operates on Bluetooth Technology, not requiring the use of USB cables to connect.
- The BlueDriver has the unique capability of registering and clearing data at the same time, giving the user instant data readings and instant update of OBD memory. This gives the BlueDriver a superior capability in comparison to other tools in the market.
- The data coding function of the BlueDriver has the advanced ability to facilitate live data and store the necessary data at the same time.
- The BlueDriver has the capability to give the user the following extra benefits:
– Smog Test results
– Mode 6advanced data reading.
– Graphic presentation of the data.
- It is programmed with an application which permits its use on several mobile phone interfaces.
- The OBD II scan tool is a tiny of 5*3.3*3.2 inches device making it easier to install, and the weight is only 3.2 ounces.
- Works with all US made or imported vehicles from 1996
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)
- Licensed to work with Apple iOS
- Licensed to work with Android
- Supported Hardware/Software
- The BlueDriver Sensor and free BlueDriver App are produced to operate entirely as one tool
- Price: $99.95 with free shipping and a free app to download
- Manufacturer: Lemur Wireless Vehicle Monitors
- Retailer: Lemur Wireless Vehicle Monitors
How does it work?
When you buy a BlueDriver, you get the actual tool neatly packaged in a firm black plastic cover. The QR code is printed on the label enabling you to swiftly scan and find the appropriate app to download free. The app encompasses the complete manual including videos on how to install and use the sensor. On the front of the tool, there is a LED light, which is blue when connected and red when disconnected.
According to the Lemur Monitors website: BlueDriver works with all cars and light trucks, sold in the U.S. and Canada that are 1996 or newer, also works with all diesel pickup trucks that are 2004 or newer. BlueDriver supports all OBD2 Protocols: ISO 15765-4 (CAN), ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000), and SAE J1850 (VPW & PWM).
BlueDriver has the highly-regarded rating of 4.4 out of 5.In my view, if you are a professional you should keep pace with technology in your proficiency and buying the BlueDriver – Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool with all its outstanding features is a must. You only save time and money by purchasing this wizard.
Things We Liked
- Simple and easy to install and use: BlueDriver using the Bluetooth Technology connects your OBD2 Scanner to a mobile app opening a new scope of data analysis by a simple wireless connection.
- Greater databank code reading: By this device you have admission to a larger database by a single scan and able to save this data in your Dropbox.
- Cost saving in the long run: These days, to check your code reading by a professional technician might cost you up to 90$, but by buying a BlueDriver you only pay once. Having said that apps, for this device are free to download.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Similar to all High: Tech devices new in the market there are hitches with the apps and the programming. For example when your device goes to sleep mode all the date-logging zero out, but there are ways to get round these minor problems and the user manual is a great help.
Besides BlueDriver review, you can click on the following link to get more information about a similar product: ScanTool 427201