Laser engraving is a popular way of decorating products from various materials.
It can be metal such as stainless steel, leather, plastic, wood, plywood, textiles, glass, etc.
Making business with fiber laser engraving machine is a profitable niche for the mark on metal and plastic, where everyone, having a certain capital, will be able to make good money.
The main question future businessmen are asking is what equipment to choose and buy on this website and what the principle of its operation is.
We prepared answers for the main questions in this article so keep reading.
Laser Engraving Depth and Other Useful Features
The application of image is carried out by a non-contact method.
A high-power laser beam focuses on the surface of the product, evaporates the thinnest upper layer and makes permanent marks on the material.
The usage of a fiber engraver is popular due to its numerous advantages:
- a delicate effect on the material: the absence of direct contact with the surface of the product retains its external characteristics;
- the high quality of the pattern: even complex patterns with the help of a laser are obtained clearly and accurately;
- the durability of application: long-term operation of decorated products does not affect the quality of the picture;
- high-speed processing of material at high resolution;
- the ability to mark or engrave a large number of products in a short period of time.
Money-Making with the Help of Fiber Laser Engraving
Earning with a laser engraver is an easy way to start a business from scratch.
Advantages of this type of activity are in the opportunity to offer potential customers laser marking service, offer the most stable and high-quality image application of any complexity.
You can mark products both at home and by renting a small office for a reasonable amount of money.
If you compose a thought-out business plan, laser engraving can bring you considerable income. A big plus is that this business does not require many funds. So, the initial actions should be as follows:
- drawing up a business plan;
- monitoring competitors in a given market segment;
- the choice of a place to work;
- buying a laser machine;
- an advertising campaign, through which you will attract customers from the US.
A business plan and purchase of the machine are the main tasks of a beginner businessman. Before you start looking for customers, you should consider the question of what kind of services you will offer. The choice of the premises and the equipment directly depends on this.
How to Choose a Fiber Laser Marker
There are more than three dozen well-known brands of laser engravers on the world’s market. Having a common system, many of them radically differ in their functionality, factory equipment and needed software. When choosing the workstation, try to determine the purpose of its use as clearly as possible.
Calculation of Investments
After acquaintance with the functions and differences of the main models of laser engravers, calculate the necessary amount. You need to estimate not only based on the funds for the purchase of the machine, but also the cost of its maintenance and consumables. Normally Fiber laser is no need for maintenance and no need consumables, so you just consider a quality brand.
On a Concluding Note
Today this niche is not yet filled to the end. If you find markets for products and find regular customers, you can count on a significant profit from offering them laser engraving and marking service.