The Singer Sewing Machine Company has been providing a number of different types of sewing machines for the users all over the world. With providing so many great quality sewing machines, they have won the heart of thousands of their customers. Because of their innovative designs and their superb customer service, they are recognized as one of the top brands in the world. We are going to review one of their best-selling sewing machines, which is Singer 7256 Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm.
This machine is very easy to operate and a great performer at sewing smoothly. So, if you are searching for a sewing machine within a low price but with a lot of features and specifications, then without any doubt this is the machine you are looking for.
Feature of this product:
- Automatic needle threader.
- 70 built-in stitches.
- Automatic tension.
- Automatic reverse function.
- Drop-in bobbin system.
- 6mm width stitch.
- Fully automatic 6, 1-step buttonholes.
- 5 different kinds of presser feet.
- Stitch can be selected by a push button.
- Automatic ‘presser foot’ pressure.
- Twin needle capability.
- 13 different needle positions.
Benefits of using this product:
The first thing you will notice that this machine is a budget friendly machine. But, it offers so many features that you can count on them. In a word, it is a highly feature rich sewing machine. It is very user friendly, so that you can easily set it up and start sewing right away. It is suited for all types of sewing. You either might be a beginner or a professional at sewing, don’t worry.
This machine will serve you very professionally. With its 70 different types of stitches you can easily create something full of life out of nothing at all. It can be a great assistant of your day to day sewing life. As it comes with many bonus accessories, you don’t have to buy any extra accessories from the market. So, comparing its price with the features it offers, we can come to the point that it is an exclusive and super beneficial sewing machine.
How To Set Up:
- Open up the packaging and bring out the Singer 7256.
- Take the power cord and connect one end of that to the power jack of your machine.
- And connect another end to the wall socket.
- If you want to use the foot pedal, then plug in the particular end of the cord of the foot pedal to the specific socket of your sewing machine.
- Turn ON the sewing machine with the help of the switch.
- Then take your thread bundle and place it on the thread holder/spool pin.
- Take the bobbin & place it on the bobbin winder and push it to the left.
- Pull some thread from the thread holder/spool pin, wrap it around the thread winder.
- Place the end of the thread inside one of the bobbin holes and pull it to extend the thread to hold on to the thread.
- Push the bobbin winder to the right side.
- Press on the foot pedal, and your bobbin should be started winding.
- It will be automatically stopped when full, so do not worry about it.
- Then start threading the needle by automatic needle threading system, follow the illustration of the machine’s body and you will be done with needle threading.
- All done, but if you want to adjust the thread tension, you can adjust it with the ‘tension control dial’. If you are a novice then select ‘AUTO’ that will automatically tension your thread.
Maintenance of Singer 7256 Sewing Machine:
You have to take care of your sewing machine. Unless it will inevitably give pitiable performance, which is not acceptable at all. Here are some tips about how to take care of your precious sewing machine.
- When you are not using it, cover it with the plastic cover to keep it clean.
- After competing sewing, always remember to switch it off and disconnect the plug from the wall socket.
- Whenever you are going to make any adjustment on your machine (without the speed adjustment), turn off the sewing machine.
- Never pull threads so hard while sewing, it may break your needle.
- If you have broken a needle, instantly change it.
- If your needle plate is broken, change it.
- Always be careful to not put any type of object into any openings of the sewing machine.
- Always clean the sewing machine with a cloth or tissues after using.
- Do not spray aerosol or this type of inflammable chemicals near your sewing machine.
- Always use the perfect wall socket that has the perfect voltage amount.
- Clean the hook area and feed dogs area regularly.
- Always use sewing machine oil, never use normal oil.
Singer sewing machines are always good. It is also true about Singer 7256 Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Automatic Needle Threader. It is not only a good quality machine but also a budget friendly one. You will have many features with this machine preloaded as well as many bonus accessories too. So, you will not feel guilty after buying this sewing machine. And, without any hesitation if this machine fits your budget go for it.