- Top 3 Best Paint Sprayer 2016 I Recommend to You
- What to Look for When Buying a Paint Sprayer ?
- Choose Your Type of Paint Sprayer
- Choose Brand, I Recommend Top 2 Brand.
- A Quick review of the Top 10 Best Paint Sprayers 2016
- #1. Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max
- #2. Wagner Flexio 890
- #3. Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2
- #4. Graco 257025 Project Painter Plus
- #5. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- #6. Wagner 0515077 ProCoat V2
- #7. Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand
- #8. Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360
- #9. Graco 16N659 TrueCoat Plus II
- #10. Graco 16N673 TrueCoat Pro II Electric Paint Sprayer
Paint sprayers have come at the right time to make work easier for the people who work in the paint industry. It can be used to spray paint and other types of coating on different materials. The spray guns are used for quite a number of applications depending on the specific profession one has.
Here are some of the main uses of the paint sprayers:
- One of the greatest advantages: is the fact that it can be used to cover an extensive area in a short period of time. It requires much less effort than when one is using paint rollers and brushes.
- The other benefit: is the quality of the result that is derived from using them for painting purposes. The coat sprayed tends to be more even than the one made from paint brushes or paint rollers.
- Finally: you may want to consider the paint sprayer for the areas that are hard to reach with a brush. It will be able to accomplish the task in an efficient manner without too many frustrations.
The paint sprayer is ideal and has more advantages than the paint brushes and rollers.
Top 3 Best Paint Sprayer 2016 I Recommend to You
- >>> Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- >>> Wagner 0529021 Flexio 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer Station
- >>> Graco 257025 Project Painter Plus
What to Look for When Buying a Paint Sprayer ?
There are a number of things that you should look out for when you are buying your paint sprayer. These few factors will help you in finding a perfect paint sprayer that will serve your needs in the best way possible:
- Horsepower: This is what will determine the pressure that your paint sprayer uses to dispense paint. A model that has a higher horsepower tends to work very fast and efficiently. A greater horsepower will help you accomplish more work in a short period of time.
- Capacity: The amount of work that you desire to accomplish will determine the size of sprayer that you are going to buy. If you have large surface areas that you need to paint you should find a sprayer that holds too much paint.
- Nozzle: There are varied nozzles for the sprayers and this determines the spray pattern. This will also determine the thickness of the paint that can be used with the paint sprayer.
- Safety: It is advisable to find a machine that has safety measures. This will prevent any possible damages to the user and maintain quality work.
- Quality: You will find that quality sprayers may cost slightly more, but they will deliver exceptional results. There are larger units that tend to produce quality work within a short period.
Reference: Don’t hesitate click here to read the honest reviews about TOP 5 best wood routers for woodworking NOW. Let’s save your time and money!
Choose Your Type of Paint Sprayer
There are different types of paint sprayers and your choice will determine the results that you will get. The initial stage is to establish the exact application you intend to use the sprayer for. The surface area to be covered is also important as far as the choice of the sprayer is considered as some are ideal for small projects, while others do well on extensive areas. Some of the main types of paint sprayers include:
#1. HVLP Paint Sprayer
HVLP paint sprayer is what is commonly referred to as the high-volume, low-pressure sprayer. This particular sprayer works by using air in high volume to push the paint through the nozzle and the low pressure will be used control the amount of paint dispensed. Eventually, the result is a mist-like spray that is evenly coated. The efficiency of the sprayers will ensure that maximum paint will get to the surface.
Who is it suitable for ?
HVLP sprayers are ideal for people who are working on detailed work. Interior decorators and artists who are working on small projects, which require attention to detail will find this sprayer quite useful for them.
- You will not require too much masking when using this sprayer.
- It is ideal for interior tasks that may require detailed work, without creating too much of a mess.
- The spraying distance is between 6 to 8 inches, which makes it easier to reach hard-to-reach areas.
- The amount of wastage is significantly reduced when using this sprayer as it controls overspray.
- It is very easy to clean this spray gun as it does not have any sophisticated parts.
- It comes with a very large compressor which limits it from working with viscous liquids.
- The low pressure ultimately affects the speed of painting.
#2. Airless Paint Sprayer
This is another common type of paint sprayer that seems to be popular among consumers. This paint sprayer will pump out the paint at a high pressure and this will make it easier to cover an extensive surface in a short while. This can be used with paints that are not thinned without a problem and seem to be ideal for painting lattice decks, fences, shutters, walls and ceilings. Generally, these are the ideal for painting large exterior surfaces.
Who does it suit?
This paint sprayer is ideal for people who wish to paint large surfaces. However, you should be prepared to use your hand and the wrist will get tired. You have to keep moving your hand while holding the trigger. Over and above, it will help you cover a large surface area within a short period of time.
- These paint sprayers work under high pressure which makes it possible to accommodate thick paints.
- The sprayers are quite fast and will complete tasks in minimal time.
- The units are also known to be effective in reducing wastage as they minimize overspray.
- You will be able to get uniformed paint on a large surface area.
- No thinning is required when mixing the paint.
- There are a number of instances where the nozzle will clog with dried paint or dirt.
- Unfortunately, you cannot use this sprayer with paints that have grit or texture for traction.
Choose Brand, I Recommend Top 2 Brand.
Wagner is one of the most reputable names in the painting industry. The brand has built its reputation over the years by making high quality products. The company has won the hearts of all consumers by producing different types of paint sprayers. This makes it easier for both amateurs and professionals to find a paint sprayer that they can use.
The paint sprayers are ideal for both residential as well as commercial projects. They will serve as an effective way to paint different surfaces. The sprayers are known to increase the level of productivity and efficiency for different painting projects.
Wagner only provides warranty on its paint guns that are used for residential purposes. If the product is used for commercial purposes, the warranty is considered to be null and void. It would be advisable to get all the relevant details about the sprayer and what the warranty covers.
Wagner has been ranked as one the brands with excellent customer support. The customer reps are well informed and seem to provide beneficial information to consumers.
- The paint sprayers embrace modern technology which is aimed at making work easier and improving productivity level.
- When compared to other products, these sprayers seem to work much faster and deliver better results.
- The use of the iSpray nozzle makes it possible to cover a large area, without compromising on the quality.
- The cleaning process is quite easy for these models.
- There is an adjustment level, which will influence the spray pattern.
- Wagner paint sprayers seem to be quite heavy compared to the other models.
- Handling longer jobs is quite tiring.
- There have been a number of complaints in regards to overspray issues.
Graco is also considered to be a giant in the paint sprayers industry. There are so many innovative spray guns that the company has been able to offer over the years. Some of the key functions that can be accomplished by these paint sprayers include spray painting, paint circulation, lubrication, dispensing adhesives, process applications and so much more.
There are so many different types of paint sprayers that are manufactured by this company so as to accommodate as many needs as possible. The brand seems to be keeping up with the latest technology developments.
All the paint sprayers that are sold by Graco come with a 12 months warranty. However, you should ensure that you have bought a Graco sprayer from an original distributor. This is the only way that the warranty will be valid. Ensure that all the accessories are installed and maintained according to Graco’s recommendations.
One of the reasons why most people regard Graco’s customer service highly is the fact that it has knowledgeable customer representatives. You will get all your issues resolved and find all the necessary assistance that you will require.
- The paint guns come with an instructional DVD which makes it easy to use the sprayer.
- The gun is quite light and this makes it comfortable to hold it even for longer tasks.
- The spray guns made by this brand can easily spray in any direction that you may prefer.
- The overall clean-up process is significantly easy.
- The machines are made from quality materials and this makes them durable.
- The sprayer tends to lose suction when the paint is only 2 inches, this is considered to be too much waste.
- When changing the lever, a slight mistake may cause a safety hazard as it may trigger an explosion.
- There is too much back spray during the painting process, which may cause too much of a mess.
A Quick review of the Top 10 Best Paint Sprayers 2016
In as much as there are a number of paint sprayers on the market, some seem to outdo the others in terms of performance and efficiency. Here are the top 10 paint sprayers our recommendation:
The Wagner 0518080 is a quite a versatile machine as it has a 2-stage turbine to spray latex and other types of liquids. It is a HLVP type of sprayer. There are 3 different spray patterns that can be made with this machine and has a variable air pressure control which will prevent overspray on thin materials.
- Powerful turbine with two stages making it easier to spray thinners and stains easily.
- The sprayer has a flexible hose that is 20 feet high, which will extend the reach.
- The variable air pressure control will prevent overspray on thin materials.
- You will enjoy three spray patterns when using this machine.
Which Job Does the Sprayer Suit?
The sprayer is ideal for interior jobs like bathroom and kitchen renovations. You can use it to remodel all your room and give them a fresh coat of paint with so much ease as it comes with a long hose pipe.
Who needs it the most?
The Wagner 0518080 is ideal for small to mid-size contractors who are involved in interior design and finishing. DIY painters and homeowners may also consider investing in this valuable sprayer.
- It can spray on type of surface and has minimal overspray.
- You can use high quality oil paints with the sprayer.
- Comes with a choice of three patterns to choose
- It is lightweight making it mobile.
- This model is quite noisy during the spraying process.
- The machine seems to lack efficiency when spraying vertically.
- Compared to other models, the Wagner 0518080 is quite pricey.
The Wagner Flexio 890 is a portable paint sprayer which has an integrated storage system. The iSpray nozzle technology makes it possible to spray using unthinned paints. The X-Boost turbine is able to provide ultimate pressure to cover a wide area within a short period of time. There are two nozzles which are housed in the power box.
- The sprayer has detail finish and iSpray nozzles that do not have wearable parts.
- There is an adjustable spray pattern which makes it versatile.
- There is an 11-feet hose which allows mobility when painting.
- The X-boost turbine provides great control and reduces overspray.
Most Suitable Job
You can use this sprayer to paint indoors including decks, cabinets, bathrooms and corners that maybe hard-to-reach. The hose is light and has sufficient length which will make it possible to move around and paint without too much difficulty.
Who needs it?
Ideally, this sprayer is recommended for indoor jobs, but can be used for outdoor jobs. Homeowners as well as huge contractors can buy this sprayer. The results that you will generate with this sprayer are professional.
- The sprayer is made from high quality material, making it quite durable.
- The adjustable settings option will make it possible to paint on different surfaces.
- It can work with different oil-based paints
- It is light in weight which will make it easier to move it around during the painting job.
- In as much as the manufacturer claims that it can be used for large projects, it is not ideal.
- The power cable is quite short and limiting.
- Most consumers feel that the price is rather high.
This is a HVLP sprayer that is specifically designed to meet the demand of DIY homeowners. It has a 2-stage system and quite a number of features. It has been able to incorporate some professional utilities like the Fan Control knob, which adjusts the pattern.
- There is a metal turbine case that has a convenient gun holder.
- There is an air control feature that will reduce any chances of overspray.
- The spray gun has an adjustable pattern fan control, which enhances professional painting.
- The 25 feet hose is quite convenient to help reaching hidden areas.
Most Suitable Job
This sprayer is ideal for small and medium painting jobs at home. It can be used for interior panting and minor outdoor jobs like painting walls and fences. In the house, you can use it to pain areas that need attention to detail with the hose making it possible to access hard-to-reach corners.
Who Can Buy It?
All small contractors and DIY painters can buy this sprayer. There is no complexity in using it and as such it can be a worthwhile addition to the equipment that you have in your garage. If you are just starting out in your painting career, this might be a great option as well.
- The sprayer is very light, which makes it easy to carry it around and handle it.
- There is professional non-bleed functionality on the spray gun.
- The metal turbine case plays a protective function and makes it easy to carry the machine.
- You have the liberty to choose adjust your spray pattern as please using the pattern fan control knob.
- The machine seems to have difficulties working with viscous paints.
- Some users have complained of some parts wearing out in a very short period of time.
Graco Project Painter Plus is a spray painter that has been designed to handle all types of printing jobs at home. When you buy the sprayer, you can start to use it immediately since it is already assembled for you. The power-flush adapter is useful for cleaning purposes of this machine.
- Comes with a flexible paint hose which allows you to spray directly from the container.
- There is a metal SG@ spray gun included as part of the machine.
- The pail hook will simplify mobility as it connects the paint container to the sprayer gun.
- The cleaning adapter and storage fluid are also provided on purchase of this spray gun.
The fact that you can spray directly from any container means you can use this spray painter for large projects. You will be able to cover a very wide area within a very short period of time. This can also be used for interior works, but you ought to be cautious on the overspray.
Who Can Buy?
This is one of the easiest spray guns to use and as such anyone with a painting job can buy. It is usually assembled on purchase and you will spray directly from the painting container. With this in mind, it can be ideal for both professionals as well as armatures.
- This spray gun has a number of utilities which makes it versatile and able to handle many painting jobs.
- The sprayer comes with clear instructions on how to use it and does not require any assembly.
- The innovative technology and features of the gun minimize overspray issues.
- The hose is design in such a manner that it prevents clogging from happening.
- The main drawback that most consumers complain about is lack of pressure and volume control thereby causing overspray quite often.
The Graco 262800×5 is an Airless spray painter that is designed to suit the needs of a homeowner who has periodic painting tasks. The X5 can be used to paint walls, decks, fences as it comes with everything that is required for spray painting.
- There is a Power Flush adapter that makes it easy to connect the sprayer to an ordinary hose pipe for cleaning purposes.
- With the adjustable pressure control, you can regulate the amount of pressure when spraying.
- The power source is lighted and this will indicate if there is a current running or not.
- The piston pump is made from stainless steel which makes it quite durable.
Which is a Suitable Job for this Sprayer?
The X5 is ideal for interior and exterior painting jobs. As such you can use this for painting decks, ceilings, walls, fences, outdoor furniture and so much more. There is no sophistication in using this machine.
Who Can Buy this Product?
Any handyman and homeowner can buy this paint sprayer. If you have occasional spraying jobs, you should consider having this as part of the tools that you have in your store. This will save you time and money for your painting tasks.
- This spray gun is quite economical in that it will minimize the overspray.
- There is an adjustable pressure control which is easy to use.
- The long hose will provide you with an easy reach to all the areas that you may wish to paint.
- Generally, this spray machine is quite easy to clean and maintain.
- In most cases, the users tend to lose control and end up messing the job with overspray.
- It is only limited to small and medium level painting tasks and can not handle large tasks efficiently.
The Wagner 0515077 is another effective airless paint sprayer that has quite a number of exceptional utilities. The most interesting aspect is the fact that it has a 25 ft hose but has capacity to accommodate a hose with a length of 50 feet.
- There is 1/2 HP motor which is able to support the 0.24 GPM flow.
- There is a 515 spray tip that is reversible, which enhances conveniences.
- The suction tube will make it possible to use the 1- or 5-Gal. paint containers.
- There handle has been integrated with a handle for easier handling.
- The inlet valve pusher will allow a maximum pressure of up to 2,800 Psi.
Most Suitable Job
Most of the medium level painting jobs can be handled by this unit. The motor and other utilities make it possible to use this machine to paint walls, ceilings, decks, cabinets, fences and many more.
Who Can Buy It?
This is considered to be a professional machine that can be used by painting experts. However since it is very easy to use, armatures as well as DIY homeowners who would love to give painting a shot.
- There is a clean mode system for easy cleanup of the system
- You can draw paint from a 1 gallon or 5 gallon can without a problem.
- The 25ft hose is long enough to allow for easier reach when painting.
- The gun has a four-finger trigger handle which gives you maximum control when spraying your paint.
- It seems to clog up the spray gun easily.
- There are several instances where the paint seems to leak from the connection of the hose and the sprayer.
This electric airless sprayer can be used to spray thick paints without using a thinner. The adjustable pressure controls will allow you to achieve the professional finish that you may require in your painting works.
- It comes with a commercial grade spray gun that has a reversible airless spray tip.
- It can accommodate the 0.015 airless spray tip on the gun.
- The 25 ft hose can be able to handle high pressure and you can move around with it without moving the machine.
- Spray thick latex paints in less than 5 minutes without clogging the system.
This Wagner machine can be used for commercial purposes due to its capabilities. You can use it for painting siding, walls, doors, ceilings, decks and fences among others. It is recommended for small and mid-sized level jobs.
Who Can Purchase it?
Professional painters with medium painting projects can purchase this machine. It can also be ideal for homeowners who do not have frequent painting tasks and need to do painting on their own.
- There is a 25 foot hose with a handle which makes it to move around when painting.
- You can spray a whole gallon of oil based paints, stains and sealers within 5 minutes.
- It comes with a commercial-grade spray gun which includes a reversible spray tip.
- The adjustable pressure handle will effectively manage any cases of overspray.
- The cost of this spray unit seems to be quite high when compared to other models.
- The machine gets overwhelmed when used daily.
This is a handheld airless sprayer which is quite advanced in terms of its features. The FlexLiner paint bag system which allows you to paint in any direction. The bag can be reused or can be disposed of after use.
- There is a reserve-a-clean system which makes the process of cleaning easy.
- The FlexiLiner bag is a system that will allow unidirectional painting.
- There is an operation manual that makes it easier to use this machine.
- Spray all types of paint and stains without using any thinner.
Suitable Jobs for this Sprayer
This is a small scale paint sprayer with a professional touch. You can use it in your home for painting tasks that require serious attention to detail. You can stain your furniture, paint cabinets, walls, decks and fences.
Who Can Buy this Sprayer?
This is certainly a small scale paint sprayer which can be used for small tasks. However, professional painters who have detailed painting tasks can also buy this unit as it is able to deliver high quality finish.
- The VacuValve technology will allow the user to spray in whichever direction without losing the prime.
- There is a FlexLiner paint bag system which also supports the entire process of painting in any preferred direction
- The unit has a high-pressure piston pump which will prevent the paint from clogging the hose and spray tip.
- You can use the machine with different stains and paints acrylics, latex and oil-based paints without the need for thinning.
- The main inconvenience with this sprayer is having to refill the paint bag every now and then.
- Can be quite tedious to use this sprayer for large scale painting projects.
This is considered to be a professional airless sprayer which is handheld. This is a great advantage as it allows the user great control when spraying both thick and thin material. You can adjust the pressure based on the application you are working on.
- It supports the .17 tip of a spray gun which allows you to have a professional finish.
- There is a ProDurance piston pump that will enhance the durability of this sprayer.
- The ProControl feature will also allow you to adjust the spray of the pressure so as to reduce overspray issues.
- There is a flexible pendulum suction tube which will allow you to pain in any direction that you prefer.
What Job Can it Handle?
The unit is handheld and as such might not be ideal for painting very large surfaces. It can be used for small and some minor mid-size painting jobs that require attention to detail. It is a professional sprayer that is accurate and delivers a neat finish.
Who Should Buy it?
All professional artists that are involved in interior decoration jobs can use this paint sprayer. It can also be an ideal unit for DIY homeowners who have some periodic painting jobs.
- The Tilt-N-Spray feature is a suction tube which will allow the user to paint in any direction.
- With the ProControl utility, you will improve the control of the machine when you are spraying on either type of material.
- There is a shoulder strap which will make it easier to carry the sprayer when you working with it.
- The machine is known to be quite durable and has so many different features that you rely on for a professional paint job like the ProDurance piston pump.
- The main setback with this implement is the fact that it really causes the hands to wear out in case of prolonged painting tasks.
If you have a one to two-gallon paint jobs, this is the fastest sprayer that you will find on the market. This is one of the best models of paint sprayers that have been manufactured by Graco in the recent past. It is handheld which makes it easy to handle when spray painting.
- The suction tube pendulum will swing into full motion and allow you to spray from any side that you may desire.
- You will not need any thinning for painting projects that require solid stains, latex, enamels or acrylics.
- The machine is fully repairable which will allow you to extend the life of the sprayer when need arises.
- You will get all the essentials required including instructional DVD, cup with cover, start-up tool and so on.
Which is the Most Suitable Job?
This sprayer will be ideal for small projects like painting shutters, door, garage doors, ceiling, railing, decks and walls at home. All the features included will ensure that the end result will have a professional touch.
Who Should Buy this Product?
If you are a handyman who gets a number of small painting jobs, you should consider this sprayer. You can also buy the unit as a homeowner and ensure that you get all your minor painting jobs covered with this sprayer.
- The multiple tip sizes seem to provide a great convenience to a good number of consumers.
- It is very easy to use and clean this sprayer.
- The Tilt-N-Spin feature will give you the liberty of painting from any direction that you choose.
- It is ideal for painting both thin and thick surfaces and working with different paints with high viscosity.
- In some instances, the sprayer seems not to be able to work with latex and other il based paints.
- There have been tons of complaints in regards to the overspray.
Painting has become easier and much simpler through the sprayers. Gone are the days when rollers and paint brushes would be used for painting tasks. With the wide variety of the sprayers, you will certainly find one that suits your needs in the best way possible.
We do hope that this review of the top 10 paint sprayer will serve as a guide which allows you to tell the particular model that would serve your needs in the best way possible. You can always refer to the paint sprayer buyer guide that we have for you.