The shower should be a relaxing and pleasurable experience – not a slippery battle with a sub-par shower head. Unfortunately, all too many consumers don’t enjoy their time in the shower simply because they don’t have the correct shower head.
Old, outdated shower heads create bad shower experiences with things like uneven water flows, difficult adjustment, and a lack of handheld options. Luckily, the solution is simple: purchasing a new handheld shower head.
A handheld shower head can transform your bathroom experience. In addition to making the shower more luxurious and comfortable, some top-line handheld shower heads are constructed to use less water, which helps you make your home eco-friendlier.
Regardless of what you’re looking for with handheld shower heads, you’re sure to find something on the market that fits your desires perfectly. Read on for some of our favorite handheld shower heads on the Market today.
- Brief Review of Top 5 Best Handheld Shower Heads on the Market
- 1.The DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Head
- 2.The HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 7-Setting Handheld Shower Head
- 3.The HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Head
- 4.The Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head
- 5.The Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower
- Buying Guide
- The Verdict: Which Handheld Shower Head is the Best Option?
Brief Review of Top 5 Best Handheld Shower Heads on the Market
1.The DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Head
For consumers who enjoy a rainfall shower head, the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” is a fantastic option. Designed to offer drenching, full-body water coverage, this handheld shower head is equipped with state-of-the-art flow control options that allow consumers to pick between options like high-power flow or a gentle, aeration massage.
One of the things that consumers love most about the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Head is the simple, thumb-operated flow control button. Designed for an easier and more streamlined shower experience, the flow control button allows consumers to control the flow with one hand- no more struggling with difficult knobs or confusing dials!
In addition to its intuitive flow control button and various flow control options, the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Head offers the following features:
- Functionality: The DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Headfeatures a large, 9” fixture head that’s perfect for providing ample water flow and eliminating cold spots in the shower.
- Beauty: The all-chrome fixture finish is ideal for consumers who want a low maintenance, rust-free handheld shower head.
- Durability: This fixture offers brass ball nuts, which help ensure that all of the internal mechanisms will stay leak-free for years to come.
- Flexibility: Designed for use as a handheld or overhead shower fixture, this model offers a flexible stainless steel hose that allows freedom of movement in the shower.
- Easy installation: No tools are needed to install the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury 9” Rainfall Shower Head.
- A limited lifetime warranty: Consumers who purchase this model get the peace of mind that comes with knowing the fixture is covered by a lifetime warranty.
2.The HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 7-Setting Handheld Shower Head
While the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury shower head offers easy functionality and a convenient thumb-press button design, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 7-Setting Handheld Shower offers a simple pause switch (perfect for households that want to save water) and a shower head that’s designed to purify water by removing chlorine and stripping chemicals from tap water. When it comes to functionality, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury model is quite similar to the DreamSpa Ultra-Luxury – both offer a simple shower head design and easy adjustability and functionality in flow levels. While the DreamSpa shower head only has three settings, however, the HotelSpa has seven, which offers maximum usability.
While the DreamSpa has a 9” head fixture, the HotelSpa is only a 4” face, which some users may find overly concentrated. Like the DreamSpa, however, the HotelSpa offers rub clean jets and plenty of angle-adjustment for comfort and customization. Here are some of the features consumers love most about this fixture:
- Purification: One of the most unique aspects of the HotelSpa shower head is its cartridge and shower filter. Designed to remove heavy metals, toxins, chemicals, and any present bacteria or pesticides from shower water, this innovative filter helps keep a daily shower cleaner and ensures that the water you’re washing off in is healthy for you and your family.
- Easy installation: No tools required to install this shower head fixture. This model simply connects to standard shower arms in minutes.
- Lifetime warranty: This fixture is covered by a lifetime limited warranty, which offers peace of mind and high-quality service to consumers.
- Beauty: The chrome face of this fixture is easy to clean and attractive to look at.
3.The HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Head
Like its larger and more adjustable cousin, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 7-Setting Handheld Shower, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Head is designed to offer functionality and push-button flow control for a comfortable user experience. Made to be used with a single hand, this simple handheld shower head offers multiple flow control settings, a small footprint (which makes it ideal for small showers), tool-free installation, and a multi-setting head designed to be used as either a handheld or overhead fixture.
At 4.75”, the attractive face of this handheld device is larger than its more adjustable cousin, which offers more distribution and a wider water flow pattern. What’s more, the rub-clean jets and push-button settings make this shower head easy to use, simple to clean, and user-friendly. Here are some of the top features of The HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Head:
- Easy installation: Like the other models in this series, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Headoffers tool-free installation and connects seamlessly to standard overhead shower arms.
- Easy to clean: The stainless steel hose and brass conical nuts make this fixture easy to clean and maintain.
- Lifetime warranty: The limited lifetime warranty helps guard against damage or breakage and give users peace of mind.
4.The Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head
The Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head offers style, form, functionality, and simplicity all in one. Featuring two shower heads, this faucet system offers the option of using the heads together or separately. If used together, the shower heads offer a total of 24 combined water flow options designed to help you relax and rejuvenate.
Each head features five high-power settings and five handheld settings including water-saving economy and a “pause” feature designed to help you conserve water in your home. The large, 4” heads allow for full water coverage while the click lever dial lets users navigate through three different zones for maximum comfort and customization.
The rub clean jets keep this shower head looking and feeling beautiful for years to come while the 5’ stainless steel hose ensures consumers have a range of movement when using the handheld device in the shower. Complete with a 10-year limited warranty, this product is ideal for a variety of households. Here are some of its top features:
- Flexibility: Consumers love the option to use only one shower head or both at once. This allows for a highly customizable shower experience and more even water coverage.
- Ample settings: With a total of 24 different water patterns to choose from, it’s easy to get the perfect flow with this fixture.
- Tool-free installation: This fixture clicks easily into standard overhead shower arms and installs in minutes.
5.The Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower
A simple handheld shower head that doesn’t feature all of the bells and whistles of its counterparts, The Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower is a simple, straightforward handheld shower head that’s designed to cover the bases without being overly complex or complicated.
Offering seven different spray settings and a simple turn spray adjustment dial, this is the first shower head in the series that doesn’t feature a thumb-press button to adjust spray flow. To help it stay clean and require less maintenance, this shower head offers anti-clog features to prevent and avoid mineral deposit buildup.
The Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower shower head also features a shower arm mount for overhead use and a simple hose that allows the shower head to be used as a handheld, as well. Unlike the other shower heads in this review, this faucet does not boast tools-free installation. Instead, consumers will need a wrench or pliers to install it. Here are some of the top features of this model:
- Ergonomic: This simple faucet is ergonomic, straightforward, and easy to use, which makes it highly kid-friendly.
- Chrome finish: Finished in quality chrome, this shower head is easy to keep clean and ideal for households that want a simple faucet to do the trick.
- Various flow rate options: Consumers who purchase the Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshowercan choose from flow rate – 2 and flow rate – 2.5.
A handheld shower head is a simple tool, but it’s important to ensure that you’re getting the right option for your family and household before you decide to make a purchase. Here are some things to consider when buying a handheld shower head:
1.How many people are in your household?
Large families often use significant amounts of water in the shower. Because of this, you may be best off considering a shower head with a “pause” or “low-flow” option. Both of these flow control settings can help conserve water and prevent waste during multiple showers. If you have a smaller household (With 2-3 people), flow control setting won’t be as important, and you can opt for a shower head with fewer flow control settings.
2.Do you have children?
While some consumers love purchasing complex, intricate shower heads, these can be difficult for children to operate and may require you to help them every time they shower. To avoid this, opt for a shower head that offers a simple, thumb-push flow control option. Even small children can manage this easily and purchasing one of these fixtures will result in a positive shower experience for everyone involved.
3.How much do you want to spend on a shower head?
Shower heads can range in price from very affordable to highly expensive. To get one that works well for your family, household, and budget, you may have to shop around a bit. While it’s easy to spend up to several hundred dollars on a shower head, it’s also possible to find quality models on Amazon for a fraction of the price.
4.How often do you clean your shower?
Thanks to mineral deposits in water, it’s not uncommon for shower head valves to become clogged, which can lead to a shower that simply stops working. If you don’t clean your shower head fully on at least a weekly basis, it’s wise to opt for a model with a rub-clean face. These shower heads are simple to care for, and even the busiest consumers can keep them clean and well-maintained without much effort.
5.How large is your shower?
If you have a very small shower, you won’t need much water flow to fill the area and prevent cold spots. If you have a large shower, however, you may want to consider a handheld shower head with two fixtures or more. This ensures that the shower head will provide ample coverage and keep your shower experience enjoyable, even in a large shower.
6.What do your bathroom finishes look like?
The decision of which shower head you purchase will depend largely on what the rest of your bathroom finishes look like. If you have chrome finishes, for example, a chrome fixture will blend right in. If you have less common fixtures, such as porcelain or iron, you may need to get a bit more creative when it comes time to shop for your shower head.
7.How comfortable are you with installing a shower head?
While a shower head is a simple piece of equipment, some consumers find them very difficult to install. Luckily, there are options that offer tool-free installation. Designed to clip directly to a standard shower arm, these fixtures are the best choice for consumers without much installation experience. If you’re comfortable with the idea of installing your own shower head, however, you can purchase an option that requires some tools for installation.
8.Do you want one fixture or two?
Depending on your preferences, it’s easy to find shower heads that offer one fixed (overhead) face, and one handheld face. Alternately, you can purchase handheld shower heads that only offer one (handheld) fixture that can be mounted and used as an overhead, as well. Deciding whether a one- or two-face fixture is right for you will depend on the level of water flow and coverage you’re interested in.
The Verdict: Which Handheld Shower Head is the Best Option?
A best handheld shower head is a functional, exciting, and relaxing bathroom accessory that can help make your daily showers more pleasurable and relaxing than ever before. For customers looking for a high-quality, professional grade handheld shower head, the Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head is a perfect choice. With an affordable price that’s attractive to many consumers, the Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head offers beauty, functionality, and form all in one simple package.
The Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower Head is even ideal for consumers who have never purchased and installed a handheld shower head before: the tools-free installation makes it simple to put in and the lifetime limited warranty offers peace of mind for years to come.
Visit Amazon today to purchase the Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24-Function Shower Head today and start overhauling your shower experience now!